|Offline, In Flight, and Free
The FltPlan Go Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) app for pilots brings all of the great FltPlan features and more from the website to your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or hi-res Android phone.
The free app shows graphical flight plan routes and gives registered users offline and in-flight access to NavLogs, Approach Plates, Weather Briefings, Hi-res / Zoomable Sectionals, Victor Low Charts, Jet High Charts, and much more.
FltPlan Go also offers a variety of basemaps, such as North America, Satellite, Topographic, Shaded Relief, and Street Maps. Users have the ability to track flights and access tools and calculators such as PDCs, Weight & Balance, eLogBook, Checklists, Wind Calculator, Wind Calculator w/ Airport, Fuel Conversion, Temperature Conversion, Density Altitude Calculator, and the ISA Temp. Calculator.
- Approach Charts on Maps
- Custom Waypoints (including CSV, KMZ, and KML imports)
- SIDs and STARs with transitions displayed on route
- Instrument Panel
- Split Screen (not available for iPhone)
- Auto-syncing of NavLogs, Routes, and Weather
- Airport & FBO Information
- Fuel Prices
- Moving Maps
- In-flight Weather
- Animated WX
- Weight & Balance
- Flight Tracking
- Aircraft Checklists
- Breadcrumbs with Enhanced Playback
- Geo-referenced Approach Plates, Taxi Charts, and Airport Diagrams for the U.S. and Canada
- CAP Grid
- Measure Tool
- Cloud Tops Tool
- Spotlight Integration for iOS 9
- Emailing, Printing, Annotating of NavLogs
- Clarity (not for iPhone), Dual XGPS, Pathfinder, iLevil SW,
L-3 Lynx, Stratux
- Dynon, Advanced Flight Systems, Avidyne
- XM Weather™
- Satcom Direct, Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7
- X-Plane Simulator, FSX & Prepar3D GPS
Download it today.