- DCM Call Signs take effect immediately.
- You can block/unblock your aircraft at will.
- Once assigned a Call Sign, you are known as DOT COM.
- There are two levels assigned, FAA blocked and trackable.
- If trackable, you will be known / seen as FltPlan.
- If you are a Premium Tracker, you can have a third Call Sign blocked at the Vendor level.
For more information on DCM Call Signs, call our Premium Services Office at 1-731-855-8000.
- Only the FAA can block your N Number.
- In order to block your aircraft, you must send an email to FAA.
- Blocking takes effect the first Thursday of every month.
- There are two levels of blocking, FAA level and ASDI Vendor level.
- Blocked at the FAA level you are totally blocked, no tracking available.
- If you are blocked at the ASDI Vendor level, you can only track with our Premium Flight Tracking service.
For more information on FAA Vendor Blocking, call Tina at 1-203-262-6020.
||Copyright © 2014 Flight Plan LLC. All rights reserved. |